- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Tuesday, November 16, 2010
My time to wind down came at about 7:00. My day went like this...Exercise ( an hour), go to grocery store to buy a turkey and other things, get ready and go to a luncheon meeting ( 11-1, but really lasted to 1:25), taught quilting class 2:30-5, teachers meeting 5-6, home ( husband said he was not feeling well...made us hot ham and cheese sandwiches), watched my favorite show (Jeopardy), planned to do some embroidery BUT didn't!!! I read a book instead. Today, I plan on doing nothing...we'll see.