- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Saturday, March 29, 2014
My starting point was Peppermint Stars Quilt (http://www.freespiritfabric.com/graphic-elements/gallerys/t207_1.pdf) pattern from Free Spirit fabrics, but in their direction each block had a busy background and star points were striped pieced too. It had way too much going on for my taste, so I changed it a little. I decided to make up the sashing also.
Saturday, March 15, 2014
|Quilts from 1850's onward were on display|
|Love the Sun Bonnet Sue and Butterflies on the front|
|Love the 3D effect|
|I really like the houses with quilt blocks in them in the log cabin quilt|
|One of the vendors|
|I have to make a purple quilt!!|
|Another one of the vendors|
When you getting through looking at all the quilts and shopping for fabric, patterns and "quilty''
items....check out the State Fair grounds flea market. We did, then my friends and I went for lunch at Sweet Tomatoes. Yum! Yum!