As a part of All People Quilt (APQ) 1 million pillowcase challenge, I made 2 pillowcases. One for a guy and one for a girl. I think they are really cute. They were very easy to make.
- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Thursday, March 25, 2010
In February, I attended the Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival ( for the first time) with 3 friends. We loved it. This was my favorite quilt. I like the detail and the subject. It truly was a work of art.
We plan to go again next year. What a variety of fabric, patterns, notions and everything quilt related!! We met and talked to many interesting vendors and shoppers.