- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Saturday, November 6, 2010
Yesterday, we arrived in Raleigh for our annual guild retreat. There are 20 of us...so you kknow we are havibg a great time!!! Good food, fellowship & shopping , as well as sewing!!! We have a wonderful instructor, Karen Siervert. Our projects are looking good...will post pics tomorrow. More about the retreat laterMy husband got the range correct setup.... the cord was too long to let the range slide all the way into its place.....now it's set to go!!!