Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Time Flies

Well....so far I have been to the gym and exercised an hour ( working off that turkey!), made chicken salad and am preparing to machine quilt a Christmas throw. This afternnon I have the class I teach at the local community college (beginners). They are all progressing well. 
This is a wallhanging I have been working on.  The greens do not show up very well. It's the first log cabin blocks I ever made...I want to do more!! That book with the log cabin projects has me hooked.  I think I will applique a few gifts under the tree...I don't like empty trees!!

3 comments:

  1. Your tree looks great! I received something like it last year for the secret Santa swap...I love mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very NiCe !!! I Love Xmas stuff!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Chirtmas Tree quilt. I like your mug rug too in the previous post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...I'd love to hear from you!