Sunday, November 14, 2010

Distractions

My embroidery machine is stitching along making a label for my Secret Santa Christmas Swap item. I spent some time this afternoon doing the fabshophop troubleshooting...it starts tomorrow but I started early. I love all the quilt sites/shops. If you find the rabbit, on some sites is a quilt pattern for Signs of the Season:A Christmas Sampler. It looks like it would be fun to do. I think it may be my Christmas Quilt Along project next year.
My 4 year old granddaughter spent the night with us. She is SOOO smart. She certainly has grown fast. I enjoy her all I can...Grandma may not be her favorite person long!!

1 comment:

  1. It is easy to get distracted with grandchildren around to enjoy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...I'd love to hear from you!