Our quilt guild decided to take donated fabric that was not large enough to make a top or back, cut it into 2 1/2 inch strips and make Red Cross quilts. The are about 45 X 54 inches. Not a real thing of beauty, but practical. They were quick to make. It gave me an opportunity to practice new pantographs (Baptist fans and a paisley)
- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Monday, March 5, 2012
Etchings (calls for using jelly rolls but I used 2 1/2 inch strips from my stash). I aim to finished by tomorrow and start quilting it.
Friday, March 2, 2012
Creative Curves Ellipse Ruler) the Mid Atlantic Quilt Show. I finished the first block and had several more cut out. The first one I cut at home, WRONG...but I could see my mistake and then it was easy after that. Now I have to decide how to quilt it and then I want to make a scrappy bigger one.