Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Finally!!!

Today at lunchtime, I'm going to be testing the new range.  It arrived while I was at quilt retreat...so my husband did not test it, either. Yesterday, he decided we would go over to Selma and check out some antique shops and eat at Cracker Barrel. They have a new entree..it was DELICIOUS!!! It's Cider glazed Pork Roast. The glaze had apples, raisins & pecans in it. We both had it and loved it. It was a large portion of meat, too. Now, I'm getting ready to do 2 things....iron a few items and work on the border of the retreat item. In about an hour...I'll start cooking!!! This afternoon , I teach a quilting class at the community college....so there goes my day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow that Cracker Barrel food sounds great!
    Have fun with your new range!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by...I'd love to hear from you!