- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Today at lunchtime, I'm going to be testing the new range. It arrived while I was at quilt retreat...so my husband did not test it, either. Yesterday, he decided we would go over to Selma and check out some antique shops and eat at Cracker Barrel. They have a new entree..it was DELICIOUS!!! It's Cider glazed Pork Roast. The glaze had apples, raisins & pecans in it. We both had it and loved it. It was a large portion of meat, too. Now, I'm getting ready to do 2 things....iron a few items and work on the border of the retreat item. In about an hour...I'll start cooking!!! This afternoon , I teach a quilting class at the community college....so there goes my day!!!