- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Friday, February 3, 2012
Machine skipping stitches!!!
My long arm has gone CRAZY!!! My last quilt in December, PERFECT. Today nothing corrects its'problem of skipping stitches...turn power on/off, changed thread, rethreaded again, bobbin, needle, needle again, clean tracks and rollers, checked for dust or threads...still skipped stitches. I made a quilt to give Red Cross...regular 100% cotton fabrics. Read manual again...guess I look on some boards for answers (Hopefully)