- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Saturday, June 25, 2011
A Friend and I took a road trip to visit Karen Sievert ( She has a wonderful book,Better Together.) Karen taught at our quilt retreat last fall. She said she could teach us to do feathers in a day...so we set up a fun day. She was wonderful and we left knowing lots more about feathers than we knew when we arrived!! Some of ours looked pretty good.... She gave us lots of helpful hints. Of course, we are going to have to practice, practice, practice! The picture may be hard to see....this is one of mine.