- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Friday, June 3, 2011
Another Finished Project
I started making the blocks for this wounded warrior quilt several months ago...they are done on fabric softener sheets. I washed it twice . It is all patriotic fabrics...I had quite a few. The navy border helps calm it some.I will turn it in at the end of the month at our guild meeting. My husband liked it so I am looking at my stash to see what color combo I can do for him.