- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Monday, July 4, 2011
practice...practice...and more practice!!!
I have a quilt top I made last year with snowball and Irish chain blocks that I want to do feathers on. So, now I am in the process of becoming more consistent with them...I am practicing feathers that will go in triangles and also making round ones. I also have ordered a ruler base/extension table so I can stitch in the ditch on it too. That will mean More practice when that arrives. The quilt will be for me, BUT I hope it looks great when I finish it. I think I will soon be ready to take the big step.