- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Monday, June 20, 2011
Today, with the help of my husband, I froze 18 dozen ears of corn. I cut most of it off the cob. This is all I plan to do for me, will help my daughter do hers. My husband & I are like hogs....we eat a lot of corn!!! Last year , we froze 30 dozen ears and ate it all!!! It has been so dry here, I was suprised when our neighbor called and said it was ready. It was perfect.
I had to take my midarm to the local Singer repair man...he sat down and fixed it in 10 minutes. I was having a tension problem( it was causing me a lot of tension!!) It was working great on one row of quilting and decided to do its own thing when I began the next row. He said the tension spring was out of place. I wonder if it was every in right...it worked!!!