- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Friday, May 13, 2011
Progress being made but no quilting going on!
I have worked this week on getting the attic cleaned up. We live in a ranch style house so the roof is low pitch....no standing room up there. I wanted to get it done before it got HOT! Here in NC, 80 plus humidity plus attic equals HOT!!! I should have sweated off some weight, but didn't. I got rid of lots of things that needed to go and have 4 big boxes of STUFF for the Habitat Restore...they love me. It looks so neat....now on to the upstairs in the garage...at least, we have lots of walking room there and will have more if we get rid of STUFF. It seems my husband thinks what should go is mine and I find it easy to get rid of his stuff!!!