Friday, May 13, 2011

Progress being made but no quilting going on!

I have worked this week on getting the attic cleaned up. We live in a ranch style house so the roof is low pitch....no standing room up there. I wanted to get it done before it got HOT! Here in NC, 80 plus humidity plus attic equals HOT!!! I should have sweated off some weight, but didn't. I got rid of lots of things that needed to go and have 4 big boxes of STUFF for the Habitat Restore...they love me. It looks so neat....now on to the upstairs in the garage...at least, we have lots of walking room there and will have more if we get rid of STUFF. It seems my husband thinks what should go is mine and I find it easy to get rid of his stuff!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by...I'd love to hear from you!