Day 8:When I put the new fabric on my frame and started trying to make hearts , I kept having problems in one area with "Drag"...like the machine did not want to move. I took a peek and saw no problem. Then quilted a few more hearts...looked again...then I saw that I had left my 5 inch square pincushion on the machine's support...no wonder it could not move freely. Most of the hearts look consistent.
I also tried feathers again...I think I will be practicing them for years!!
Day 9: Practiced stars again...I still need practice here.
I guess I could call them very free form stars!!!
I decided to practice a star pantogragh also...it is difficult to stay in a straight line even with the laser light.