- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Monday, May 16, 2011
Back to work on the Farmer's Wife Sampler blocks!!!
Finally, I'm getting time to work on The Farmer's Wife Sampler quilt blocks...it has been awhile since I made any blocks. Today, I printed some of the foundation directions on muslin. I like sewing on it instead of paper...I don't have to rip paper out. I iron the muslin on freezer paper and it goes through my printer. I tested the first one I did to be sure the ink would not run. Time to get sewing. Yay!!!