Thursday, December 30, 2010

Mailman brought package....

Snow Folic

Yuletide Snowflake quilt





Woodland Stars Winter Fun (table runner/wallhanging)









 I placed an order with Connecting Threads last Sunday and here it is. These kits were on sale/clearance. They always have more than enough fabric to complete the projects.  I think Woodland Stars will be the one I do first...but I have to make a sample project for the class I'll be teaching starting the end of January. I went to Hancock Fabrics yesterday and bought the fabrics for it. It is going to be super easy...large scale print and 2 other colors.
    Today I am still packing up Christmas "stuff' ....dishes and decorations. Hopefully I will finish soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by...I'd love to hear from you!