Tuesday, December 21, 2010

No Sewing....

guest towel display fixture

No sewing has been going on the last 3-4 days...I'm trying to reorganize my sewing room. I discarded some fabric that I know I will never use,so I have more space to put other fabric/items. I  have tried to sort out by color, panels, seasonal,etc. also. I found the above item ( guest towel holder) at an outlet store yesterday for $.50 each. I got several. It is made up of 2 cubes (each 4.5 inch square). They are great for fabric markers, fabric pens, scissors, rotary cutters, seam rippers, screw drivers, etc.  I can see what I have....I did not know I had so many seam rippers!!!
I hope I get through today....I have one shelf that miscellaneous items end up on. I hope to find everything a home today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by...I'd love to hear from you!