Tuesday, August 14, 2012

4 patch sampler

Orginally it was going to have 12 blocks, but I wanted larger, so I added 8 more. I was using a block of the month pattern by Sundrop Designs, so I had to search and find the 8 more that fell in to the same category.  I always wanted to make a blue and white quilt and this was perfect for it. I obtained her permission to teach it in a beginners class locally. No matter what size you choose for the project, some will want smaller or larger. They can make a few blocks for a tablerunner, pillows, etc. or do the orginal 12 for a throw or make as shown. Also the white border could be smaller or  the outer checkerboard board could be left off.  Now to get  it quilted...TODAY hopefully!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by...I'd love to hear from you!