Sunday, April 10, 2011

Latest project

I just completed sewing the binding on my latest project. I quilted it yesterday on my midarm using a pantograph called meandering rose. I was happy with the design, although I did get a "puffy" section between one or the rows in the quilting. I hope when I wash it, it will minimize it some...it is not huge! This was a free pattern on the Clothworks site. (They called it Hydrangeas as they used that line of fabric.) There are several other patterns I may try later. This may be a Christmas gift for my sister in law...she doesn't blog!

3 comments:

Thanks for dropping by...I'd love to hear from you!