Saturday, March 12, 2011

What I have worked on this week...

This is a panel...I added 3 borders to make it larger. It is for the Wounded Warriors project. It is going to be the first item I quilt on my new midarm.
I added 2 borders to this fabric. It is also going to be a practice item on the new machine. It will go to our local Red Cross to be used as needed.
This was a kit I bought at the Mid Atlantic Quilt Festival. The pattern is Topsy Turvey from Fabric Cafe.
The really big thing I accomplished this week was to FINALLY get my sewing room organized. It looks the best it ever has... I hope I keep it this way!!!! BUT it probably won't happen!!!


  1. What a pretty floral fabric used in the last quilt you show.

  2. The floral fabric from the kit is really pretty. I like quilts that show off the fabric designs as well as the quilt design. Organizing my sewing space is on my list - hope I get to it some time.

  3. Your fabric is lovely, l purchase some fabric similar today. I was thinking of a bag but after seeing you quilt l may change my mind.


Thanks for dropping by...I'd love to hear from you!