- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Tired of being a stripper!!
A wallpaper stripper that is!! Only one wall left and it is a short one over the sink cabinet!! That will have to wait until about Wednesday of next week ...I am fizzled out for the day. I did a wall yesterday and this morning, my husband said he would help me on the longest wall. Four hours later, we finished it. I think he thought I was slow, but he found out that the wallpaper remover is about worthless. I have had plenty of arm exercise. We are not in a hurry on getting this done....the tub and tile will come down next, so we can have a walk in shower. Thankfully, we have two full baths.