- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Have you ever started over????
The green and red sashing is what I started with...I thought the green was the same color as in the leaves. It looked perfect in the store. I got the top half made and just hated looking at it. Soooo, I took the fabric and went to the LQS and found the purple and yellow. ( The yellow is tone on tone and not a solid.) It really is purple although in the photo it doesn't look it. It matches the purple flowers perfectly...so now I am at the point I was before changing my mind. Have you ever had to start over???