- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Can A Quilter have TOO Many Panels????
Shakerwood Quilts ( Cathi) and Quilt Times ( Sue) will be starting in February. Check out the pattern they are offering. I hope to make it,plus make up a panel also. I got out the box labeled Christmas panels...and unfortunately I know 1 or 2 more are stored elsewhere!! Some of these are probably vintage by now....the first row middle , was a door panel that I used on my classroom door at least 25 years ago!!! I have fabric to go with most of them...now which will I make first...one for me, my favorite niece, my sister, etc.....With more than 13, I should find one I want to get made!!!