- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Friday, April 2, 2010
After being on the go for 2 days ( to Greenville) to go to my Favorite places...The Olive Garden I love the lasanga & breadsticks!!, Hancock Fabrics, AC Moore..like I don't have enough crafting items!! and Kohl's and (to Wilson) Parkers ..for BBQ, Three Sisters Quiltworks and Wal-Mart ..it still has fabric; I finally got to work on the kit I received from Downy for the Quilts for Kids. It was precut and included everything but the batting. It was a very simple pattern (included) and is so cute. A pic will be added when it is quilted.