Sunday, August 22, 2010

Finished!!!....only needs a label and then it'll be ready for the Church Harvest Sale!!! I was afraid I would still be quilting it the night before.







As you can see I finally decided what to do for the border.
The Boy Scout quilt was quilted by 3 friends...they did it in a day!!!
I had enough fabric for only 3 sides of the quilt (I thought I had enough) so I called the fabric shop I had gotten the fabric from...SOLD OUT!!! I just had to find that fabric for the look I wanted.  I did a Google search and checked out a lot of shops...none had any. I went to Ebay and 1 person had a yard...so it is on the way to my house. I hope it arrives tomorrow. I still have 3 weeks until Harvest Sale .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by...I'd love to hear from you!