- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Sunday, August 22, 2010
As you can see I finally decided what to do for the border.
The Boy Scout quilt was quilted by 3 friends...they did it in a day!!!
I had enough fabric for only 3 sides of the quilt (I thought I had enough) so I called the fabric shop I had gotten the fabric from...SOLD OUT!!! I just had to find that fabric for the look I wanted. I did a Google search and checked out a lot of shops...none had any. I went to Ebay and 1 person had a yard...so it is on the way to my house. I hope it arrives tomorrow. I still have 3 weeks until Harvest Sale .