Thursday, July 1, 2010

Projects

                                                               

This is what I have been working on the past 2-3 days. They are totes to carry cutting mats, rulers & rotary cutters to class . The top one is for a friend. The bottom one is for me. On mine I put the pocket across the bottom for the rulers. The bottom picture shows it opens on the left side. The top pocket is for rotary cutters, etc. On the backside is another pocket for 6" square rulers or whatever. On the inside of both is a zippered pocket for change, key,etc. I made the straps long enough to go over my shoulder as I usually have both hands full!! On thebottom one, the pockets are black with the flap being green.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by...I'd love to hear from you!