- About Me
- The Quilter's Cache flying geese method
- How to Make Flying Geese (Clothworks tutorial)
- Fabric Softener Dryer Sheet String Blocks Tutorial...
- Continous Binding (Heather Peterson)
- 2012 Completed Quilts
- Guild Quilts 2012
- Quilts ( or Tops) completed in 2011
- 2010 First Quarter Workshop
- Stitching For Christmas Blocks
Friday, May 7, 2010
Farmer's Wife Sampler
I have been cutting out more blocks...I wanted to have 15 ready to sew. One block has 38 pieces...that's a lot for a 6 1/2" block!! I don't know how people use to cut out everything with templates...I'm so thankful for rotary cutters & mats. I can see I need to speed up if I plan on completing it. I need to plan the class project for the next sewing class that I teach at the local Community College. The new class starts mid August. I plan on taking the one for this session to the long armer soon. It will be the first time I had one done by someone else. I have told my husband that by next spring I plan on having a midarm...I just have to find room for it!!!