Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thankful

Thankful for family, friends , fun and shopping!! Yesterday, we went to the Christmas Carousel Show (love the crafts) in Raleigh NC...I always find something to buy and lots that I wish I had room for! We always go eat Chinese (at the Food Court in Cary Towne Mall...it was a bit crowded...did not go in any stores there. Then to my favorite store JoAnn's Fabrics ( I was armed with coupons!) Got a cutting number as I went in and by the time I had selected what I wanted, it was my turn. I got some great deals...one a Christmas apron panel...orginally $11.99...I got for a $1.45!! It was the end of bolt!! The checkout line went fast.  By the time my husband was thru at Home Depot, I was ready to go. Ate the leftovers from Thanksgiving...I LOVE leftovers...just as good as on Thanksgiving. Have not started the Bonnie Hunter blocks, but the second step is string blocks...so I will start them...I love sewing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by...I'd love to hear from you!